The Hartland Hooded Mills Spyder is built on a similar chassis to our hugely successful Mills Spyder Phaeton,This vehicle has been built in a totally traditional manor with an extremely pretty hood which is made from Leather with a fine wool cloth or velvet lining. This carriage is available for pairs and single driving and has had great success at events all over the country.
This model of carriage features:
- Seats three people – double front seat for driver and passenger and single rear grooms seat.
- Spares compartment under front seats.
- Traditional leaf spring suspension.
- Traditional pull on block brake on rear wheels.
- Choice of flat or curved front dash board – either patent or plain leather.
- Whip holder on dash board.
- Lamp brackets.
- Handmade wooden wheels and body.
- Choice of upholstery – Bedford cord, wool cloth & leather.
- Choice of cane sided or solid spindle sides around the front seats.
- Traditional style front step hubs.
- Traditional folding leather hood with choice of lining.
- Comes with wooden pole or swan neck shafts.
These carriages can come in a large variety of traditional colour schemes and can be completed with either brass or white metal.
PRICE From: £12000 + VAT