The Hartland Versatile is a 3 phase competition carriage starting from 220kgs. Great for pleasure driving, rallies, club events and indoors. As the carriages name suggests it is suitable for pretty much any kind of driving – from trips around the local pubs with friends to the show ring and even thundering through obstacles, this carriage at home on all terrain.
This vehicle is suitable for single cobs / horse and also pairs will suit large ponies and even fit upto 15.3hh. We have had our friesian single, pair and tandem in one of these and some of our customers have even put teams in them.
- Comfortable drives seat that slides into center and also adjusts for leg length.
- Large rear grooms seats with padded backrest.
- Large spares area under front seats.
- Leaf spring suspension.
- Extending rear axle.
- Rear disc brakes.
- Parking brake.
- Road reflectors.
- Whip holder.
- Lamp brackets.
- Optional extras – Front brakes.
- Optional extras – Easy entry steps.
- Optional extras – Turn table brake.
- Optional extras – Delayed steering.
- Optional extras – rear side storage lockers.
Carriage comes complete with a set of adjustable loop front shafts and a sprung adjustable pole with a swivel pole head and a padded pole buffer.
This carriage is available in a range of colours and can also be supplied with pneumatic wheels.
PRICE From £3350 + VAT