The standard hearse has double rear doors, internal drapes with or without fringing, internal rollers and coffin stops, internal rails and decorative roof finnials. The double rear doors open right out for ease of sliding in coffins. Our hearses take up to a 7ft 3 ins casket and the internal width is around 3ft 6 ins unless customers specify otherwise. Coachlines available in silver or gold to match fittings.
- Wheels are available in metal or wood
- Poles are either traditional pattern wood or metal and sprung and adjustable
- Swingltrees and/or roller bolts fitted
We also supply a BOWFRONT HEARSE which has bowed (cuirved) front and rear glasses and doors. The internal dimensions are similar to the standard hearse.
- Drivers box seat with under seat storage compartment adjusts for leg length
- Available in Black or White
Available with white metal or brass fittings
As we build plenty of hearses we are often able to do good deals if we have more than one in build so once you know the kind of specification you or your undertakers require please call the office for a firm quotation 01403 730244